8:00 PM to 03:00 AM at @Maison
Vibrations present STREET WEAR PARTY! You have your cap, striking colored shirt, pimped up jeans and the funkiest shoes! Come and show what you got @Maison Street Wear Party. Maison will be transformed into an alternative fashion/lifestyle retail space, where numerous labels and independent stores will be serving up tantalizing special offers.
Joining us will be all the Local Street Wear brands :
- Hom Hom
Not to leave out, Guest Appearance by local artist MANHAND and also Special Performance by DayDream. Also party with DJ Funkzu, DJ Monkey and MC Vandal pumping those Hip hop and Rnb beats. Ladies free entry and men RM35 inclusive of 1 drink.
What's happening on the night?
· MC and live stellar performances from Arabyrd, followed by DJ sessions together with Cee (Barefoot dancing on turf grass all night long!)
· Live reggae/ dub performances by Layan Sound System (http://www.facebook.com/
· DJ sessions by Irman Hilmi
· Special guests get to go barefoot and leave their footprint on Palate Palette's walls (forever)...followed by a soothing footbath using ULTRA soaps!
· Live art on Palate Palette's Upstairs wall by Barefoot
· Kickflip competition for the best skater of the day
· Funky video projections
· Our infamous fire shows (calling all fire spinners to come and fire jam!)Freebies and giveaways!
· Barefoot special promo CDs and stickers
· thirtyfour gifts from their latest collection SKIN04 (http://www.thirtyfour.net/)
· ULTRA products (http://weareultra.com/)
· a specially painted skateboard by Crunchtime + Element (the story here: http://www.elementeurope.com/
· Nike goodies
· Palate Palette t-shirts, caps, vouchers and pal cards - all new! (limited to lucky guests)
· FREE FLOW for early birds!
Last sunday was a very fun session going out skate filming and some fotoshoot.. it was me, Hairul Zain, Khairil, Fariz, Ben, Afad and Abg Ariff Budiman.. we been out scene 8am in the morning.. it was a long day out..it also because good lighting, skylight in the morning. but around 4.30pm, the rain come down as much as they can... haha... it's because the monsoon time.. always raining most of the time... thanks again to Ariff Budiman, that willing to come down with us for a good Foto.. cheers..